- 255 gram all-purpose four
- 1 tbs baking powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp loose-lea Ceylon tea
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 75 ml olive oil
- 165 ml milk, plus more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 245 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Sift together the flour baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Using a fork, stir in the tea and pepper.
- Add the olive oil and milk, stirring gently with a wooden spoon, being careful not to over mix. If dough is too crumbly, add more milk, 1 tbs at a time. The dough should come together in a loose ball
- Rall or pat the dough to a thickness of 12 cm. Cut into biscuits, using a 4 cm cookie cutter. Place the biscuits about 2.5 cm apart on the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the biscuits are lightly golden on top. Serve immediately.